8.12.12

Endless Eclipse Video

I just wanted to share this amazing teaser video showing the character from my previous blog post the Matriarch of Pestilence in game.  Damn those animators kicked some serious ass!!  You go guys!  Also, Regulos turned out so great.  Thanks to Hai for doing such a great job interpreting my concept art and giving it that magic HaiKai.net touch!  The designers, animators and riggers all really embraced my idea for Regulos including the splitting head aspect (which came to me in a dream while I was working on the major body forms).  It was a real pleasure getting the opportunity to design this character and I hope players will enjoy fighting him as much as I enjoyed helping to create him.  Here's the link folks:

Endless Eclipse Teaser Trailer

P.S. Here's some items you'll find dropped from these baddies:




2 comments:

  1. Hey dude, recently found your blog and ive got to say i really like the art style you have ! keep att it and post more ! verry nice to see you improve and show off different concept styles !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldnt swear, bro:
    1-outta-1 bites-the-dust.
    1-outta-1 gets Divinely Judged.
    1-outta-1 goes where they're
    most comfortable N you alone decide.
    You shouldnt swear.
    Jussayn...

    ReplyDelete